Purchasing Officer - Link Alliance
The City Rail Link Project is the largest transport infrastructure project undertaken in New Zealand and has already attracted global attention for its exceptional environmental and sustainability outcomes. The scope of the 5-year rail project’s largest and most complex works package (Contract 3), comprises the design, construction and 15+ year maintenance solution for the City Rail’s tunnels, stations and systems. This includes two new stations (at Aotea and Karangahape Road), a new connection and redeveloped station at Mt Eden, and the underground tunnels connecting these stations.
The consortium of large local and international constructors and designers delivering C3 is the Link Alliance, and our team includes Vinci Construction Grands Project S.A.S, Downer NZ, Soletanche Bachy International NZ, WSP Opus (NZ), AECOM New Zealand and Tonkin + Taylor.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Ensure suppliers are set up in the alliance purchasing system in accordance with New Zealand compliance requirements
- Collect and process purchase requisitions into the alliance purchasing system to avoid delays to the construction program
- Support the project team to address changes in the purchasing system so that information is maintained correctly and without error
- Store and maintain purchasing records to accommodate alliance audit requirements
- Previous financial system experience
- Construction sector experience
- Data management and high organisational skills
Apply today using job reference number 564066 and join the team that is delivering the largest transport infrastructure project ever undertaken in New Zealand!
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test and medical.
*Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies for the Link Alliance. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.
Back to search results