Job ID: 564097
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Human Resources
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Due to continued business growth, we have an opportunity for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven Recruitment Advisor to join our high performing national recruitment team in the Mining Division based in Brisbane. This role will report to the Senior Recruitment Advisor and be a Monday to Friday role with some travel required to sites.
- Manage a portfolio of both white and blue collar end to end requirements;
- Solid recruitment experience within a mining environment essential;
- Build and sustain key talent pools to enable timely delivery for project manpower requirements;
- Collaborate with HRBPs and key Hiring Managers to maintain to maintain a high level of service delivery;
- Provide an end to end recruitment function including developing sourcing strategies, competency based interviewing, candidate selection workflow, online assessments, and onboarding activities;
- Ensuring the recruitment management system is optimized and accurate; and
- Regular stakeholder reporting on activity, pipeline and mobilisation forecasts.
You will have proven experience working within the Mining sectors and have a solid track record meeting high volume white and blue collar recruitment demands. You will be able to demonstrate you’re delivery focused whilst ensuring best practice recruitment methodology is adopted and continuous improvement opportunities are realized.
- Experienced Recruiter with within a mining environment
- Proficiency with recruitment management systems (preferably Page Up), MS Office;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate, influence and foster teamwork;
- High levels of attention to detail and motivation with the ability to prioritise in a dynamic environment
We are looking for a master multi-tasker, with high attention to detail, that enjoys the thrills and challenges of a busy and dynamic environment. You will be able to collaborate and influence, working well under pressure. Most importantly, you have a genuine desire to learn and grow with us.
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A stimulating and challenging role in a dynamic ASX company
- A diverse and inclusive work environment that fosters career development
- Competitive and attractive remuneration and a range of Downer employee benefits (eg discounted access to health and fitness programs, insurance, novated leasing etc)
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time