Mined Tunnelling Positions – City Rail Link Project
The City Rail Link (CRL) Project is a game changer for Auckland and is the largest transport infrastructure project ever undertaken in New Zealand. The CRL is a 3.45km twin tunnel, transforming the dead-end station at Britomart, creating two new stations at Aotea and Karangahape Road and reconnecting to the network at a redeveloped Mt Eden station.
The Link Alliance is a consortium of local and international construction companies responsible for delivering the tunnelling, stations and the systems contracts. These companies include Vinci Construction Grands Projet, Downer NZ Ltd, Soletanche Bachy International NZ Limited, WSP Opus (NZ) Limited, AECOM New Zealand Limited and Tonkin + Taylor Limited.
We are currently looking for expressions of interest from TBM Operators, Tunnelling Site Engineers, Tunnel Foreman, Tunnel Supervisors and Tunnel Superintendents to join our team between March and May 2020. These are highly
To be considered for one of these leadership opportunities, we are looking for individuals with the following skills and experience:
- Five + years of successful tunnel experience in the underground industry
- A-Grade Tunnel Managers Ticket (Those without will need to have the aptitude and desire to complete this Project funded study to hold a tunnelling leadership role)
- Proven management experience with responsibility and accountability for staff, plant and return on investment.
- Excellent verbal and good written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, proven relationship building skills
- Ability to drive projects and complete within specified time frames
We are advertising these positions early due to the number of people looking to relocate back to NZ for this exciting Project. All mined tunnel positions are fixed term from early 2020 through to the end of tunnel construction in 2022.
Don’t miss your chance to be considered for a key delivery role for NZ’s largest infrastructure project.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical
*Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.
Back to search results