Senior Financial Accountant/Analyst
Job ID: 564600
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Sydney, North Ryde
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Working closely with the Accounting Services Supervisor, this role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain balance sheet reconciliation across key accounts
- Review and manage queries through the Query Management System
- Assist with monthly KPI data collation
- Maintain payroll information integrity within Downer’s ERP through batch control processes
- Prepare, lodge and pay Portable Long Service Leave and Coal Long Service Leave returns
- Actively engage in process improvement activities to streamline various processes within the team
- Respond to employee, business/external and audit queries
- Provide backup and support to other team members as workload fluctuates or leave is taken
- Escalate issues promptly
The successful candidate will have the following:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Several years’ experience in a Financial Accounting role with a strong focus on payroll data and compliance.
- Must have experience working with large corporate ERP (e.g. SAP, Microsoft Dynamics or JDE) and payroll systems (Oracle or SAP) combined with strong Excel skills.
- JDE, Oracle and Blackline experience are highly desirable
- Solid understanding of how system integration works (from Payroll - Middleware - ERP) with a proven record for continuous process improvement.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Please note - applications will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time