Contracts Manager - Renewable Energy Project
Downer has recently been awarded contracts worth approximately $165 million by Alinta Energy Transmission Pty Ltd (Alinta Energy) to build its 60 MW Chichester Solar Farm and supporting power infrastructure in the Pilbara region in the north of Western Australia as part of the Chichester Solar Gas Hybrid Project.
We are now seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Contracts Manager to assist in the delivery of this exciting Renewable Energy project. You will drive the delivery of the commercial and contractual aspects for the project ensuring the project teams are promptly informed of all matters in relation to management of the project head contract agreements and all relevant supplier/subcontract agreements.
Please note this is FIFO position working on site in the Pilbara region on a 3/1 roster.
- Strong understanding of the commercial and legal issues impacting upon the delivery of projects
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions
- Excellent working knowledge of Australian construction contracts
- Proven experience in the preparation of contract agreements
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outputs in a challenging environment and tight timeframes
- High level of self-discipline, self-motivation; energy and initiative
- Legal training or qualification highly regarded
- Ability to work in a remote location, working on a 3/1 roster
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Paul Kazoullis via email email@example.com
Back to search results