Programmer – City Rail Link Project
The City Rail Link (CRL) Project is a game changer for Auckland and is the largest transport infrastructure project ever undertaken in New Zealand. The CRL is a 3.45km twin tunnel, transforming the dead-end station at Britomart, creating two new stations at Aotea and Karangahape Road and reconnecting to the network at a redeveloped Mt Eden station.
The Link Alliance is a consortium of local and international construction companies responsible for delivering the tunnelling, stations and the systems contracts. These companies include Vinci Construction Grands Projet, Downer NZ Ltd, Soletanche Bachy International NZ Limited, WSP Opus (NZ) Limited, AECOM New Zealand Limited and Tonkin + Taylor Limited.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Programmer to join the Link Alliance team and take responsibility for supporting the City Rail Link programme development and updating and maintaining the programme to successfully deliver the works though the Project Alliance Agreement.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Providing support to the Risk Manager to risk-adjust the programme to ensure the programme is robust and achievable.
- Working with the Alliance team to develop changes to the work sequence and programme to enable the Alliance to meet its committed delivery dates.
- Support the wider Alliance Team to develop detail programme as the project progresses and identify possible time impact issues.
To be considered, you will need to offer:
- International experience in programming for a Mega construction project.
- 8+ years experience in Programming
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering or Project Management
Don’t miss your chance to be considered. Apply today using job reference number
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical
*Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.
Back to search results