Cyber Threat Intelligence Software Engineers and Data Analysts - EOI
Job ID: 565156
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Information Technology
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Defence Services is a growing name in the Defence sector, currently seen as the 8th largest supplier to the industry Downer has ambitious growth plans to continue to see our services and footprint expand to the needs of the commonwealth.
Due to ongoing development, growth and increased interest in the Cyber space this Expression of Interest (EOI) is work with Downer Defence on emerging bodies of work across the Defence sector as a whole. Delivering on our commitment to provide solution-based results to the highest quality.
We are looking for:
Programme Developers (SFIA Level 4 & 5)
Data Analysts (SFIA Level 4 & 5)
Meeting the following requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Analysis or related field; or commensurate experience
- Knowledge and experience of software development and software architecture
- Experience in Python, Linux shell scripting and SQL
- Knowledge and experience with Elastic Search, Kibana, and/or Splunk (especially interaction with the Splunk API)
- Knowledge and experience with Python scikit-learn, R, or similar data analytics development framework.
- Experience developing and delivering complex software solutions, using the Scrum Agile framework in a continuous integration, testing, and delivery environment
- Skill in written and verbal communications; conveying technical information appropriately to provide decision support to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Skill and experience both working independently and in small teams
- Experience eliciting customer requirements through stakeholder engagement and translating these into technical solutions with a focus on outcomes
- Ability and willingness to mentor and guide fellow team members to improve their skills and follow best practice
- NV1 Security Clearance, or ability to gain one
In return you will work with a company that can provide all of the following benefits:
- ASX Listed leader
- Career development opportunities with mentoring and additional training
- Large scale project and client exposure with opportunity to be the face of the Maritime and Land sector
- Career Development with clear and established development paths.
- Generous remuneration
- Flexible work arrangements and employee benefit scheme
- Established and hardworking team and culture
- Bonus & incentives for performance.
If you would like to know more about this and other opportunities available with Downer Defence, please contact Nathan on Nathan.email@example.com for a confidential discussion around your career.
(Note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email)
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time