Asset Information Technician
See the best of both worlds with such a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to both Downer NZ and the Whanganui District Council as an Asset Information Technician working within our Alliance Network Management and Maintenance contract team. Reporting to the Asset Manager, this role is responsible for enhancing service provided to our client primarily focused around data quality used in asset management.
In return we offer full training and support, a collaborative working environment, a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your career!
More detail about the role:
Based in Whanganui, you will provide support to the Asset Manager and the wider Whanganui Alliance team. You’ll analyse and manage job management system data and asset information data, with a focus on data quality and data reporting. You will assist with the setup of hardware and software systems used in the collection of asset data and the training of field staff in accurate data collection.
You’ll be involved in:
- Management and analysis of asset information data
- Providing input into the management of client asset information systems
- Managing the processes associated with the provision of data and condition collection
- Data collection and analysis
- Set up of hardware & software systems used in the collection of asset data
- Software support and training
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Good analytical and computer skills (particularly relational database skills),
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills,
- Good ability to liaise between operational and technical,
- Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills,
- Excellent time and work management/prioritisation skills
- Desirable to have a good working knowledge of the suite of RAMM software
- Desirable to have roading/industry knowledge or background
Some travel around the region is required, as such a full and clean driver’s licence is essential.
You will ensure that key customer and stakeholder relationships are enhanced and good working relationships within the Contract Teams are maintained and developed.
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW! Head to www.downercareers.co.nz and us the reference 565465
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Back to search results