Senior Occupational Health Advisor - Link Alliance
The City Rail Link (CRL) Project is a game changer for Auckland and is the largest transport infrastructure project ever undertaken in New Zealand. The CRL is a 3.45km twin tunnel, transforming the dead-end station at Britomart, creating two new stations at Aotea and Karangahape Road and reconnecting to the network at a redeveloped Mt Eden station.
The Link Alliance is a consortium of local and international construction companies responsible for delivering the tunnelling, stations and the systems contracts. These companies include Vinci Construction Grands Project S.A.S, Downer NZ Ltd, Soletanche Bachy International NZ Limited, WSP Opus (NZ) Limited, AECOM New Zealand Limited and Tonkin + Taylor Limited.
This role is accountable to manage and implement health and wellbeing initiatives that promote a holistic approach to the physical and mental health of everyone at the Alliance.
Key responsibilities include :
- Establish positive working relationships with project personnel and raise awareness of health risks
- Manage and support the ACC rehabilitation and return to work programmes to ensure safe, effective, timely and coordinated return to work
- Manage the annual health monitoring programme and post incident health monitoring
- Assist with work related injury and illness prevention management
- Provide advice and support the first response first aid supplies across the project
- Conduct ergonomic assessments
About you :
- Registered Nurse with a current NZNC Practising Certificate (New Zealand Nursing Council)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the field of Occupational Health
- Preferable Post Graduate or tertiary education in Occupational Health
- Member of the NZOHNA preferred (NZ Occupational Health Nurses Association)
- Certified and current vaccinator (this can be undertaken as part of ongoing training)
- Experience working in or around the construction industry
- Current CPR certification
- Advanced First Aid knowledge
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Working knowledge of ACC requirements
- Provide first response first aid support for workplace injuries as required
Apply today using job reference number #565527
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical
*Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.
Back to search results