Methods Engineer - Link Alliance
The City Rail Link (CRL) Project is a game changer for Auckland and is the largest transport infrastructure project ever undertaken in New Zealand. The CRL is a 3.45km twin tunnel, transforming the dead-end station at Britomart, creating two new stations at Aotea and Karangahape Road and reconnecting to the network at a redeveloped Mt Eden station.
The Link Alliance is a consortium of local and international construction companies responsible for delivering the tunnelling, stations and the systems contracts. These companies include Vinci Construction Grands Projet S.A.S, Downer NZ Ltd, Soletanche Bachy International NZ Limited, WSP Opus (NZ) Limited, AECOM New Zealand Limited and Tonkin + Taylor Limited.
Reporting to the Methods Manager, this position is responsible for the coordination of temporary works and construction sequences required for the building of railroad stations and other structures. This is a great opportunity to work with structural designers, equipment suppliers and the wider Link Alliance construction team to successfully contribute to the productivity and reliability across teams to ensure timely project delivery.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interface between Construction teams and Designers
- Define temporary structures such as formworks and shoring
- Ensure the equipment used for construction are suitable with site constraints (i.e. cranes)
- Optimise construction process
- Ensure the design of the structures makes for a safe working environment (SID)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- CAD experience working as a Draughtsman
- 5+ years’ experience in the Rail Project Industry
- At least 10 years of experience as Methods Engineer
- Proficient in AutoCAD 3D, REVIT, STAAD, Oracle Primavera, ArmaCAD
Apply today using job reference number (565579)
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical
*Please note we have an in-house recruitment team that manage all our vacancies. No candidates presented through an agency will be considered for any of our roles advertised, unless previously arranged. We would strongly encourage all candidates interested in these roles, to apply directly online through the portal provided otherwise your application will not be considered.
Back to search results