Job ID: 562697
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
We are seeking Cable Jointers for underground work, this position will be based in Derrimut, VIC. As an experienced Cable Jointer, you will provide a high level of trade competency to safely and efficiently Joint LV and HV cables on the power services network.
- Installation and maintenance work in accordance with appropriate standards and work practices
- Identifying and implementing risk control measures to provide a safe working environment
- Certificate III in ESI Power Systems Distribution Cable Jointing
- Victorian Lineworker registration card (Gold card)
- Authority to receive electrical access permits
- Construction industry White card
- Licenced for High Risk Work in the use of EWP’s
- Valid car licence
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent employee benefits program including shopping & gym discounts
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Megan Tucker - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button