Commercial Lead - Bango Wind Farm
Downer has recently been awarded a Balance of Plant contract for the Bango Wind Farm project, located approximately 30 kilometres north of Yass, New South Wales. This will see Downer deliver road upgrades, internal access tracks, cabling, turbine foundations and other site facilities.
We are now seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Commercial Lead to assist in the delivery of this exciting Renewable Energy project. You will drive the delivery of the commercial and contractual aspects for the project ensuring the project teams are promptly informed of all matters in relation to management of the project head contract agreements and all relevant supplier/subcontract agreements.
This is a full-time position working on a roster basis (10 days on 4 days off, FIFO from any capital city) and presents an excellent career opportunity to play a pivotal role delivering a high-profile Renewable Energy project.
- Strong understanding of the commercial and legal issues impacting upon the delivery of projects
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions
- Excellent working knowledge of Australian construction contracts
- Proven experience in the preparation of contract agreements
- Demonstrated ability to deliver outputs in a challenging environment and tight timeframes
- High level of self-discipline, self-motivation; energy and initiative
- Legal training or qualification highly regarded
- Ability to work in a remote location, working on a 10/4 roster
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Paul Kazoullis via email email@example.com
Back to search results