Quality Coordinator - Regional Victoria
Job ID: 565247
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Melbourne, Geelong
Categories: Construction, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As Downer continues its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. With this in mind, and to support the growth of our Transport Projects division we are now seeking to engage the capability of a Quality Coordinator for our Warrnambool Line Upgrade Project that we have recently been awarded. This is a pivotal role within the project team which will see you lead, manage, assess and report on the quality management processes and assist in the enhancements to design, construction and commercial outcomes.
You will implement systems that support the achievement of policies, objectives and targets for quality and completion on projects whilst providing advice to project staff on the implementation of quality systems and compliance with project requirements and relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice.
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant engineering discipline and certified in ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management and Auditing;
- Extensive operational experience in the application of quality management systems, practical application of risk management principles and project completion within a Rail/Civil/Construction project environment;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritise workload and manage multiple projects elements simultaneously;
- Stakeholder experience within a multi-faceted complex infrastructure business;
- Technical written and verbal skills;
- Clear communication with the ability to organise, plan and prioritise;
- Flexibility to adapt to rapid changing environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking company
- Competitive remuneration package based on experience
For more information contact: Susie Cooper at Susie.email@example.com
Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY FOR ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time