HSE Advisor - Infrastructure Projects North (Palmerston North)
Downer New Zealand is committed to delivering excellence, with a strong focus on embedding health, safety & environmental management in operational processes. Our Health, Safety & Environmental Team's core purpose is to support delivery teams in the effective implementation of the Downer Management System, and build capability though coaching & mentoring.
In this role you will be required to:
- Assist operational teams in the effective implementation of the Health, Safety & Environmental Management System requirements
- Assist in the implementation of key health, safety & environmental initiatives
- Provide direction, coaching and mentoring
- Influence and advise to ensure health, safety & environmental concerns are assessed and addressed in work methods
- Facilitate and lead investigation processes (where necessary)
- Provide best practice advice
- Undertaken verification activities to ensure health, safety & environmental processes and risk controls are adequate and effective
- Facilitate injury management / return to work processes
- Support safe behaviours through proactive safety conversations and visible leadership
Ideal candidates will have health, safety & environmental experience in civil / infrastructure / construction sector.
To apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae), please click "APPLY NOW" in order to be directed to our website – reference 565518.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results