Civil Incident Response Lead- NorthConnex Maintenance
Job ID: 565601
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Full Time Ongoing Role
- Based on site at NorthConnex Tunnel
- ASX Listed Organisation
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth and the award of the NorthConnex Maintenance Contract we are now seeking to ramp up our Incident Response and Maintenance Service team. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has built a trusted reputation on quality of service and work on a state-of-the-art tunnel.
We are looking to appoint a Civil Incident Response Lead to oversee the delivery of routine and reactive maintenance as well as incident response activity for the Northconnex Tunnel. This role will play a key part in response works for the Civil/Structural assets.
- Ideally you will have exposure across Civil/Structural Tunnel Maintenance works
- You will hold Civil qualifications or Asset Management qualifications
- Exposure supervising maintenance crews, planning works and managing client relationships
- Drive accountability throughout the workforce
- Commitment to Quality outcomes with a focus on delivering in full and on time
- Possess strong skills in planning and scheduling
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key clients and stakeholders
- Strong safety focus - actively participate in and support Downer Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
Apply for this great opportunity by clicking 'apply' below. For further information contact Paul Dossis – Recruitment Manager on 0417 076 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job Reference #565601
Please note emailed applications will not be accepted.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time