Senior Business Analyst - Downer Defence
WHO WE ARE:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
Downer is seeking expressions of interest from Senior Business Analysts looking for opportunities within the Commonwealth Government Defence sector. Working together in an integrated environment with Defence workforce, the Senior Business Analysts will be involved in the delivery of high-level Defence contracts.
An understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle is required as well as the ability to analyse, track and report on the progress of various aspects of Defence projects.
- At least 10 years of Business Analysis experience, preferably within the military environment
- Ability to manage and engage stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to interpret business objectives, defining strategies, business needs, conducting feasibility studies,
- Production of high-level and detailed business models, and preparation of business cases,
- Tertiary undergraduate degree (Mandatory),
- Postgraduate degree (desirable),
- Relevant industry certification
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- A growing business where opportunities are favourable
- A great team where you are empowered to lead
- Salary Sacrifice and Novated Leasing
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums)
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)
Back to search results