Test and Evaluation Engineer - Downer Defence
WHO WE ARE:
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
Downer Defence Systems is seeking expressions of interest from Test & Evaluation Engineers to work within the CASG environment to provide UAV Test and Evaluation Support and to support experimentation testing of new aviation equipment. Based out of Canberra, key responsibilities of the role include:
- Refining and update the TEMP and supporting documentation.
- Supporting the Project Manager and Capability Manager in the planning, co-ordination, support, schedule, and budget for required Test activities including co-ordination of stakeholders.
- Supporting T&E planning, implementation, analysis and evaluation.
- Working with Defence T&E SME’s to identify the test requirements, sequences and procedures to be used to evaluate equipment.
- Supporting the project team on other activities as directed.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated expertise with CASG project activities and planning.
- Demonstrated expertise in Testing & Evaluation, preferably with UAV background.
- Ability to manage Stakeholders in a complex project environment.
- Graduate qualifications in Engineering, or Systems Engineering (preferred).
- An experienced T&E Engineering professional who is looking to develop their career in a prominent professional services business.
- An understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle.
- Understanding & practical experience working within a Defence project, quality assurance & business improvement process practices and targeted & effective business solutions and outcomes.
- Experience in building trusted & valued relationships with project team members, customers & partners.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A diverse and challenging work environment.
- A growing business where opportunities are great.
- A great team where you are empowered to lead.
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums).
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance prior to commencement of engagement. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
To register your interest hit "Apply now" or contact Jason at email@example.com for more details.
(Please note: Downer does not accept applications via email)
Back to search results