Job ID: 565980
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Planner is accountable for providing effective coordination while optimising productivity and utilisation of field resource teams, including subcontractors, to ensure works packages are completed within cost, schedule, quality and safety constraints.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience preparing plans and scheduling resources to carry out planned maintenance and capital work for overhead electrical infrastructure. The ability to coordinate fault restoration as well as identify system improvements and quality of supply issues will be critical. Your ability to foster high performance within project teams to develop a shareholder and customer focused culture will ensure your success. This is a permanent, full time position based in Lilydale.
- Electrical Trade Certificate and/or Certificate of Technology or other relevant experience in the area of overhead and underground electricity distribution
- Previous industry experience with end to end planning of maintenance and capital works and subcontractor management
- Construction and maintenance experience gained within Electricity Distribution
- Authority to make application for electrical access authorities, including working knowledge of NEMS
- Prior experience with using SAP would be advantageous
- Demonstrated track record of achieving the required cost, quality and time schedules
- Demonstrated leadership that strives towards the commitment to Zero Harm
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner quoting reference number 565980.
(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time