Finance Business Partner
Job ID: 567230
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Somerton
- ASX listed organisation
- Full-time permanent position
Downer is an ASX listed and leading Infrastructure and Service business with a sizable footprint across Australia and New Zealand delivering projects large and small across a diverse range of industries. This opportunity is specifically working with the Downer Roads Services division in the role of Finance Business Partner, a critical function for the ongoing development of one of the most established of the Downer business segments.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will work specifically with our VIC, SA & TAS Pavements business unit to monitor and analyse the business conditions and performance. You will be tasked with providing expert financial analysis on business as usual, as well as using financial data to identify and capitalise on potential opportunities for the growth of the business. Reporting into and working with the leadership team you will work collaboratively with the finance and operational functions executing financial improvements and transformation projects from planning to completion.
You will have:
- Proven track record in a commercial finance function, ideally with a strong background in analytics and business transformation.
- Previous experience in infrastructure, construction or contracting is an advantage however, we are very open to high-quality candidates from large blue-collar companies in manufacturing or logistics for example
- Hands-on business accounting experience, budgeting, forecasting, month-end and P&L management & reporting.
- Applied knowledge of Change and Project Management methodologies, with a history of delivering quantified successful outcomes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to converse with all layers of the business.
- High attention to detail, with a successful working knowledge of policy, regulations, contractual requirements and risk.
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- CPA or CA qualification
On offer is the opportunity to make your stamp on Downer, being a key player in the continuous evolution of market-leading ASX listed business, indirectly providing input to the strategic direction of the business unit.
To register your interest hit “apply now” or for more information on this opportunity please contact – Samantha Temple, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner E: Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time