Civil Drain Layer - Infrastructure Projects South (Christchurch)
About the role:
You will work within our South Island team to deliver a range of infrastructure drainage & reticulation works. You will have an interest in the following type of capital works; construction of water, wastewater and stormwater reticulation upgrades, backflow prevention and testing to meet contract specification. You will also have a strong focus on quality, health & safety and demonstrate attributes of being a team player who likes working as part of a high performing team based in Christchurch but there will be times when you are required to work outside this region.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A current Drain laying or reticulation serviceperson qualification
- Positive can do attitude and commitment to Zero Harm
- Strong focus on quality of work and documentation
- Minimum 2 years’ civil construction experience, preferably involved in water, wastewater and storm water
- Experience in the operation of plant – Class 2, WTR
- Traffic Management qualifications preferred but not essential
- Experience with PE and/or PVC pipe installation methods - PE Welding certificate a bonus
- Self-motivated team player
In return we offer:
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a progressive organisation. For the right candidate we are prepared to invest in developing your skills and qualifications in this area - whether it be water reticulation or drain laying, so if you're up for the challenge then register your interest - apply today!
To apply visit our website www.downercareers.co.nz and search for reference 567261
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results