Senior Electrical Engineer
Job ID: 567263
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines)
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Our Engineering and Construction division is a market leader in the delivery of Power, Renewable and Water projects. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer has been successful in securing and delivering a number of exciting large scale Power, Renewable and Water Infrastructure projects including:
- Transmission and Distribution Substations and power lines;
- Wind Farms;
- Utility Scale Solar Farms (>100MW); and
- Waste Water Treatment Plants.
To optimise on new opportunities Downer is seeking an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to be based in our Brisbane office on a full time permanent basis.
The responsibility of the Senior Electrical Engineer will be to take a leadership role in preparation of substation, wind farm and solar farm electrical systems design including formulation of plant layouts, schematics, panel layouts, equipment selection, reports and drawings to support the delivery of our projects both individually and as a part of a multi-disciplinary and geographically dispersed engineering team.
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- An opportunity to work on large scale Power and Water Infrastructure and Renewable Energy projects
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
- Great range of benefits for our employees
To apply for this role, please submit your resume via the links provided. Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply
For more information, please contact email@example.com, however, applications must be made via the careers portal and will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button