Roaming Plumber - Central North Island
Downer holds a long-term Asset Management and Facilities Management contract with the Department of Corrections and the Ministry of Justice. We are currently seeking a Certifying Roaming Plumber to join our high performing team in building maintenance for the MOJ buildings across the Central North Island
What’s on offer?
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Long term contract – long term work
- Friendly professional team
About the Role
This is a role that involves a hands-on practical approach, provides an opportunity for an ambitious and resilient individual who can work in a high performing maintenance team in a robust environment undertaking of scheduled maintenance, first response, and reactive activities to mitigate disruption to the customer’s activities and business all while ensuring safe working practices are implemented and take corrective actions where required.
Downer is committed to hiring high calibre talent. If you believe you have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you:
- Proactive with a strong customer service ethic
- Minimum of five years’ experience working as a certified Plumber
- Have, and promote, a “can do” attitude
- Current and full NZ Practicing Plumbers Licence.
- Ensuring compliance with New Zealand standards are maintained and documented
- Hold current, full driver’s license - essential
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 567289 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Back to search results