Job ID: 567421
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Perth, Canning Vale
Categories: Management, Project Management, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We employ more than 53,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand but also in the Asia-Pacific region, South America and Southern Africa.
Transport Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities Nationally as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands.
Due to large scale projects coming online we are now seeking to speak with experienced Project / Construction Directors with relevant industry experience.
Forming part of the foundation team for this business unit, this role will have ultimate responsibility for technical delivery and management of complex multi-disciplined projects incorporating design management, construction and delivery.
- Demonstrated capability in design management , construction and delivery of large multidisciplinary infrastructure projects in the transport arena and associated fields;
- Tendering and contract negotiation with senior stakeholders including government and financial authorities and technology providers;
- Significant experience with Rail Projects a distinct advantage
- Senior Project Management delivery utilising disciplined project principles;
- D&C contracting, collaborative and complex commercial arrangements including Joint Venture partnerships;
- Understanding of risk management in relation to complex multi-disciplined projects;
- Solid understanding and experience with all aspects of project controls and governance;
- Senior management level experience coupled with relevant Project Management qualifications;
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunities to work for an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment are at the forefront of all that we do.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - resume applications will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time