Mechanic - City Rail Link
About the role
The City Rail Link Project is a game changer for Auckland City. We are seeking 3 Mechanics to undertake the follow-up of all mechanical activities on the Construction site you are nominated to, with the support of a Mechanical Assistant as a direct report. The site you are working on could be either Karangahape, Aotea or Mt Eden and it will include possible shift and weekend work. Each construction site has their own unique complexities and challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
To be considered for one of these 3 positions, you will need to offer the following experience.
- Knowledge and familiar with all standard plant and equipment used on construction site
- Organize mechanical activities on site to mechanical procedure and manufacturer recommendations
- Diagnostic source of breakdown on equipment (mechanic, hydraulic, pneumatic)
- Knowledge about hydraulic to be able to perform some repair, check and maintenance by working in safe condition for him and co-workers
- Coordinate maintenance activities with construction team as per their work activities
- Perform plant induction during mobilization and demobilization of plant on site
- Qualified Mechanic
- 3-5 years’ experience working in tunnel and heavy construction environments
- Skills and practical knowledge of welding is essential
- Experience working on large infrastructure projects
If you have the above skills and qualifications, we are keen to meet with you as soon as possible. We will also take recommendations on team members you enjoy working with, to ensure we have a confident and collaborative Mechanical team on all sites.
Don’t miss your chance to be considered. Apply online today with job reference 567654.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results