Senior Project Manager - Water Confluence
Job ID: 567956
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Sydney, North Ryde
Categories: Project Management, Construction, Water, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Water Projects team is seeking expressions of interest for Senior Project Managers for Water and Wastewater construction projects. Reporting to the Program Director for Water and Wastewater projects and based in a Downer Sydney North office, the Senior Project Managers will be responsible for delivering Treatment and Network construction projects through their teams delivering complex range of small and large projects including design, construction, commissioning and handover.
This role will suit a senior project manager who has delivered water or wastewater projects themselves or through project managers reporting directly to them.
- Project management experience ideally in Water and Wastewater, water and sewer pipelines, treatment plants, Pump stations and Retic and Trunk Main
- Demonstrated experience in managing water or wastewater construction projects with a Principal Contractor
- Tertiary qualifications, Civil or Mechanical Engineering desirable
- Proven ability to manage, coordinate, and maintain good working relationships with clients and sub-contractors
- Demonstrated experience in developing project budgets and manage time and cost performance of projects and work packages
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via phone: 0418 621 926 or email Sanjay.email@example.com
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time