This position will support the Lifting and Logistics Managers by continuously monitoring stock inventory on site to ensure accurate records. We are looking for an organised and attentive Storekeeper with at least one years’ experience in a similar role.
This role takes place at either Karangahape or Aotea station and will require you to coordinate between a variety of teams whilst understanding stock levels at all times. Your ability to work successfully amongst the construction team, creating strong relationships with suppliers is vital.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage delivery and inventory of delivery at main-store inspection of goods at delivery
- Establish, follow and keep record of requisition order for plant and equipment department and to be in contact with purchasing department
- Control physical stock for items under your scope including inventory
- Manage the progress of all plant equipment’s orders across site in order to meet construction targets
- Follow site procedure and maintain industry leading standards for health and safety
- You will have a forklift license or F endorsement as well as a WTR endorsement
- You will have at least one years’ experience in a similar role, ideally on a large construction project
- You will be competent using computer systems, particularly excel
- You will be conscientious and organised in your day to day work procedures
- You will be a team player and have commitment to maintaining strong relationships with your team
Apply today using job reference number (568186).
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results