Zero Harm Advisor
Downer designs, builds and sustains assets, infrastructure and facilities and we are the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. We employ more than 53,000 people across more than 300 sites, primarily in Australia and New Zealand but also in the Asia-Pacific region, South America and Southern Africa.
Transport Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities Nationally as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to large scale projects coming online we are now seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Zero Harm Advisor to join our progressive Rail / Civil Infrastructure team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions.
You will have an exciting opportunity to commence early on the projects as part of a plan, design and construct team where you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and have a major impact on project outcomes.
This position is accountable for all site safety matters including the development, implementation and continuous review of site safety plans, project specific safety plans and environmental management plans.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with site personnel to ensure effective and timely communication of Zero Harm information;
- Provide advice to all site personnel and employees, ensuring each Safety process (e.g. Hazard ID) is executed effectively and diligently;
- Maintain (and develop where necessary) records and logs of inspections, audits, training, incidents, hazards, meetings and similar safety related topics;
- Continually review, audit and re-enforce Downer’s safety and environmental objectives and requirements;
- Ensure all site safety and environmental plans, procedures, processes and systems are compliant to the applicable statutory regulations.
- Conduct and coordinate regular safety inspections and audits as required;
- Ensure all incidents, accidents and injuries are correctly reported and communicated.
- Relevant qualifications in WHS or a related discipline;
- The ability to work under pressure, manage conflicting priorities and meet deadlines;
- High level interpersonal skills with experience in relationship building and management, organisation, problem solving and delivering exceptional customer service;
- Professional integrity and a strong work ethic.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful, ASX listed organisation
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion. If you are focused and aspired to grow your career in a challenging and leading-edge environment, you will have a future with great possibilities with us.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact Meemee Nilawongse via email email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPLICATIONS
Back to search results