Downer New Zealand is responsible for maintaining and operating the water and wastewater assets within Horowhenua and we currently have a vacancy for an experienced Wastewater Serviceperson to join our busy team responsible for maintaining the network assets.
You will be working as part of a dedicated utilities maintenance team delivering the most efficient and quality driven service possible to our clients. Your key duties will include Wastewater reticulation operational duties, including routine and planned maintenance of Reticulation system, pumps stations and Irrigation systems collectively ensuring our client's long term goals are reached.
- 100% commitment to health and safety
- Experienced water/wastewater reticulation serviceperson
- Knowledge and experience in 3 waters submersible pumps and pump stations
- Hold a National certificate in Wastewater Reticulation
- General labouring experience
- Class 2 driver's license
To be considered for this role you need to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as some on call work will be required and you will be working as part of a roster system.
- An opportunity to join an experienced team within an organization that values people as its most important asset
- Competitive remuneration package
- Downer NZ has a companywide focus on training and development, so with a global organisation like this, the opportunities are endless
If you're ready to accept the challenge, apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 568502.
Back to search results