Job ID: 568585
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Group’s power business is seeking an experienced Electrical Fitter with a high level of HV electrical experience, based at our Werribee depot. With a secure pipeline of upcoming work, these roles are permanent opportunities where you can enjoy job stability.
- Relevant electrical trade qualification
- Full VESI accredited
- Current driver's licence
- Construction white card
- VIC electrical licence
- Great work ethic & attitude
- Willing to work additional hours as project requires
- Great ability to adapt and learn new skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong focus on health & safety culture
- Located in the western suburbs of Melbourne
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent employee benefits including discounted health insurance, gym & shopping discounts and salary sacrificing options, etc.
- Excellent opportunity to become a part of a growing team
- Great opportunity for career development, additional training and upskilling
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the pink “Apply” button. Applications will be processed as received; therefore, the advert may close sooner than the date advertised.
For more information, please contact Elysha Evans at email@example.com. (Email applications will not be accepted).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button