Assistant Tester Rail Signalling - Rail Systems
Job ID: 568605
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines)
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Transport Projects, a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business continues to secure further opportunities within our Rail Projects as we continue to build on our reputation of meeting and delivering on Australia’s major Transportation needs.
Due to this planned expansion we are now seeking experienced and enthusiastic members to join our progressive Safety Assurance Team to help build sustainable, long lasting infrastructure solutions for New South Wales.
You will be part of a dynamic team where you will have the opportunity to share your expertise and have a major impact on project outcomes.
We require the following:
- Systems Assurance and Requirement Manager
- Design Manager – Rail Systems
- Designer – Rail Signalling
- Commissioning Manager – Rail Signalling
- Tester in Charge – Rail Signalling
- Tester – Rail Signalling
- Assistant Tester – Rail Signalling
- Have a passion for delivering superior service across our organisation
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction with strong experience to major Rail infrastructure projects
- Experience with Sydney Trains or ARTC or QLD Rail systems is essential
- Proven experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major civil contractor desirable
- Degree qualifications or an equivalent in your relevant field or work
WHAT WE OFFER
Downer is dedicated to nurturing our people personally and professionally through skills development, competitive benefits, career pathways and fostering a proudly diverse fun and supportive workplace culture. Downer believes in our people; and we are committed to ensuring that you feel valued within the team that share the same passion to succeed. Downer gives you the opportunity to work remotely as part of its commitment to flexibility and remaining agile in such a progressive business.
HOW TO APPLY
To register your application; please use the link and apply online as applications sent directly to the recruitment team will not be valid.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email Susie.email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY ASK NO AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time