Senior Contract Manager - 3 Waters
Due to significant growth and secured workload in our Otago construction business, our Dunedin based team have an exciting opportunity to come on board as a Senior Contracts Manager. We welcome all applicants with civil construction capability, and in particular, we are interested in those with a 3 Waters background.
In this key leadership role, and as part of our Transport Services team, you’ll be alongside the Construction Manager and Regional Manager in delivering on our strategy for Otago.
Key functions will include:
- Ensuring our team has an unwavering focus on zero harm
- Enhancing our strong relationships with our clients and delivering as promised, every time.
- Growing the team, and the capability of the team by providing clear and positive leadership
- Ensuring that we deliver projects as expected
- Work with the Construction Manager to retain and enhance current business and develop capability to deliver on new business opportunities.
- Lead and provide support across the operational teams to deliver successful outcomes
- A proven record of putting people first through providing decisive and inclusive leadership to your teams and the wider business
- Strategic planning skills, focused on delivering BAU with excellence whilst growing our market
- Strong communication skills including the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrated capability in regards to financial and performance management
- Extensive construction experience in delivering contracts including demonstrated capability in commercial acumen, project controls, programme management and resource planning.
With Downer have long term maintenance contracts as base workload and a number of exciting opportunities in the market over the next ten years, this is a fantastic time to join our business and be part of this growth period.
If this role appeals to you and you tick most of the criteria above, then don't delay, we'd love to hear from you today! Apply via www.downercareers.co.nz and search using job number 568750.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Back to search results