Civil Supervisor - Infrastructure Projects South (Dunedin)
In the role of Civil Supervisor for our Infrastructure Projects business your proven experience running a range of civil construction projects will stand you out above the rest.
You will also play a crucial role in achieving project targets, being the eyes and ears on site and responsible for making the work happen. You will have strong working relationships with the Project Manager, Site Engineers, Foreperson and Subcontractor/s to help the work flow smoothly.
To be successful in this role we are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Trade qualified
- Subcontractor management skills
- Experience of driving site performance and delivery to programme
- Excellent knowledge of construction techniques across various disciplines
- Leadership and team management skills
- Excellent problem solving abilities in order to anticipate and work around site issues
- On-site management and supervision of crews
- Planning, organising, directing and controlling the activities and operations of the construction works
- Ensuring work is completed to a high standard and all targets (productivity, quality and safety) are met
- Strong commitment to Health & Safety initiatives
You will have an organized and systematic approach to working environment with strong planning skills and good verbal and written communication skills. This is a great role if you are ready to take that next step in your career.
Apply online today by visiting www.downercareers.co.nz and searching using the reference number 568759
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results