Traffic Controllers - Baw Baw
Job ID: 568920
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Baw Baw
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to exciting new growth and the award of the Baw Baw Road Maintenance Contract we are now seeking to ramp up our maintenance delivery team. This is a great time to join a highly successful business that has earned a trusted reputation on quality of service and build your long-term career with an industry leader.
We are seeking experienced Level 1 and 2 traffic controllers who have a background in road maintenance or road resurfacing who have a high regard for safety.
- More than 12 months experience within the Traffic Management Industry is desirable
- Traffic Controller Accreditation
- Safety Construction Induction Card
- Drivers licence (manual) & own transport
- Good concentration and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive team
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
With your application, please ensure you attach copies of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button