Bid Manager - Confluence Water
Job ID: 569441
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde
Categories: Construction, Water
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has an opportunity for a Bid Manager to join our Confluence Water Joint Venture team in a permanent, full time position located in Chatswood. The primary purpose of this position is to lead and manage the preparation of the tender and proposal submissions for allocated project’s and manage the process between proposal pursuit and contract award.
- Lead and coordinate Bid Teams to ensure the tender and proposal solution is developed accurately and submitted on time, within budget and in compliance with company policy and standard procedures.
- Shape and drive tender solutions and deliverables ensuring full and complete understanding of the technical, financial, commercial and legal commitment to which the Company will be obligated
- Drive value engineering and commercial outcomes
- Customer focus and value add is demonstrated.
- Maintain an effective system for responding to customer questions relating to the bid proposal.
- Coordinate an effective and accurate record management system.
- Lead the development of the governance deliverable and co-ordination of the governance process ensuring the documentation provides appropriate information to the decision makers and functional sign off is achieved.
- Ensure comprehensive handover of successful opportunities to operational teams ensuring they understand all key drivers for success.
- Possess a Tertiary Qualification in either Project Management, Engineering, Commerce or Law
- Demonstrated experience in Water and Wastewater sector experience coupled with a broad understanding of design, project planning, construction and commissioning.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful and profitable tenders.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary package
- Access to Downer career development, financial, health and Lifestyle benefits
- Work and lifestyle balance
- Opportunity to work in a diverse and supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please use the "Apply" button to submit your For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on mobile: 0418 621 926 or via email e: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time