Dump Truck Operators - Gruyere
Job ID: 569531
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Mining continues to strive forward with our projects in 2020 across the Pilbara and Goldfields. Due to an increase in mobile fleet, we are currently seeking experienced Dump Truck Operators to join the Downer team at Gruyere gold mine.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, and as key members of a high performing team you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements. You will be required to perform safe and effective production outcomes and continuous improvement principles pertaining to surface excavation, whilst operating mobile plant equipment.
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- 2+ years demonstrated experience operating within an open cut mining environment
- Solid experience in the safe operations of a minimum CAT 785 or MT4400 Trucks
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license essential
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate and a great 2:1 roster
- Permanent room allocation
- Numerous financial benefits including salary sacrifice options, novated leasing, discounts and support programs
- An overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- Diverse and inclusive business leading-edge business
- A supportive work environment with professional development opportunities
These are permanent employment opportunities for individuals with passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer EDI Mining..
** Please note, that a Current National Police Clearance will be required to work on this site.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time