Coming out of lockdown and looking for a change of career?
Traffic Management offers a variety of career opportunities ranging from entry level operational roles to technical roles in the design and development of Traffic Management Plans.
We are currently seeking Traffic Controllers, Site Traffic Management Supervisor’s (STMS), both Level One and Level Two/Three. We are offering great opportunities for those who are experienced and also for those who are looking to start and develop a career in the Traffic Management Industry.
Our Traffic Management teams in Hamilton and Tauranga are growing with a large number of projects on the way, so come and join our crew!
What’s in it for you?
- Job security and a rewarding hourly rate in a friendly and professional environment
- Full time (guaranteed 40 hours per week or more)
- Excellent training opportunities and career progression
- The prospect to travel and see the outstanding scenic regions New Zealand has to offer.
About the roles:
As part of the Traffic Management Team, you will play an essential role in the safety of our operational staff and the transitory public during Construction and Maintenance activities. All roles are respectively well established and continue to receive ongoing support. Career progression is encouraged and clear training and career paths are identified and developed.
Along with a positive attitude and keen interest to progress further in the industry, there are a few fundamentals to what we are looking for, but don’t stress too much if you don’t tick them all off:
- You will ideally hold a Traffic Management Qualification and/or come from a similar civil background
- Class 1 full New Zealand Driver’s licence
- Show commitment to safe work practises
- Flexibility to work a variety of day, night and weekend shifts when required.
If you enjoy the outdoors and working with a team, this could be the opportunity for you.
Don't delay! Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer, APPLY NOW! Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and entering 569765 into the keyword search.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Back to search results