Job ID: 570292
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Management, Trades
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The objective of the Plant team is effective and efficient Plant management across planning, sourcing, acquisition, operations and disposal. Across this value chain, this role will deliver and manage to the SLA, develop and manage relationships with key business managers and business leads across Downer, while maximising fleet utilisation, efficiency and lowest cost of ownership across the line of business.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Diploma – Business management/resource management
- Trade qualification – Diesel Mechanic/Fitter by trade
- Several years’ experience in a project or industrial environment
- Demonstrated ability to proactively build relationships with key stakeholders through influence
- Working at team and management level through planning and implementation
- Ability to implement an effective and empowered organisational structure
- Experience in dealing with day to day and larger issues with the ability to develop and implement business solutions
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant compliance guidelines/legislation and/or other legislation
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Please note – resume applications will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time