Job ID: 571406
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Management, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Exciting opportunity for Electrical Superintendent to join our Asset Services Business Unit to work within a dynamic maintenance and services contract environment.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager, you will be responsible planning and control of construction work crew and Supervisors activities to ensure that site works are completed in accordance with safety, quality, time and profit objectives for the Project
- Solid experience in Electrical with sound knowledge of brownfield maintenance and services projects;
- Current WA Electrical Workers License, MSIC card, LVR / CPR, Leadership Training and BHP Inductions;
- Current Electrical Nominee advantageous;
- Knowledge and experience in the handling of electronic drawings/documents/data, with subcontractors, vendors, inter-discipline and company engineers and supervisors;
- Ability to plan, schedule and estimate electrical work scopes;
- Experience in supervising fixed price work scopes to deliver results;
- Ability to understand and manage productivity outcomes and identify areas for improvement;
- Manage variation process with client;
- Develop and grow working relationships with clients;
- Commitment to and drive the Zero Harm culture of the work force; and
- Computer literacy and experience in the use of Microsoft Office.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A collaborative and dynamic team, where you are treated as a highly valued team member where your thoughts, innovation and ideas really do count;
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company; and
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button
For more information please contact Tracy Snyman - email@example.com
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time