Project Administration / Bookkeeper
Job ID: 571704
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Transport & Infrastructure division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Our Infrastructure Projects business is currently working on local infrastructure projects in the Road and Rail sector and requires and experienced Project Administrator / Bookkeeper.
- 3+ years previous experience in a Construction Project Administration / Bookkeeping role,
- High attention to detail
- Strong communication skills.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Team player
- Strong bookkeeping and financial understanding
- Working on day to day receipting & invoicing
- Managing project banking account
- Solid experience in MS Office Skills
- Exposure to accounting software, COINS, JDE, or SAP (highly regarded)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Site based position
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Perth based opportunity
- Full time, long term position
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
- With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, you can make an impact with our forward thinking company.
For more information contact: Nathan at Nathan.email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this opportunity please click the ‘apply now’ button. Please note emailed applications will not be considered.
Permanent role / Pipeline of large scale local Infrastructure projects / Assist with financial control of this complex construction project.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time