Finance Manager – Project Controls
A newly created role has become available within Downer's Asset Services business, this is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader and take on a role within our Finance, Strategy and Growth team. We are seeking a commercially astute Finance Manager Project Controls to further develop and embed consistent, best practice and project financial management process and project controls across the Asset Services line of business.
The role will be to ensure frontline cost controllers, accountants and administrators have the tools, training and support to ensure accuracy, transparency and timeliness of financial records and contract reporting. You will have a demonstrable track record of introducing and or overseeing the requisites of this role within a professionally structured corporate environment.
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting/Finance/ Business
- CPA/CA qualifications (MBA highly desirable)
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience providing accounting and contract administration for construction and maintenance contracts in the oil and gas, energy and industrial sectors including onsite support
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in contracting environments with an extensive understanding of project controls and associated commercial complexities
- Ability to build collaborative relationships across a wide variety of internal stakeholders and service providers
- Highly organised with a collaborative and persuasive approach to project management
- Strong leadership skills to manage and deliver key requirements in a geographically dispersed organisation
- Experience and achievement in process improvement
- High performing - focused and results oriented, driven by excellence, change agent and highly autonomous with sense of urgency
- Sound values with high integrity.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button and upload with your resume and cover letter.
For more information please contact Michelle Hargreaves Team Leader - Recruitment and Sourcing firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Back to search results