Job ID: 573096
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Stabilisation Supervisor to join our Stabilisation team in Maddington, WA. Reporting into the Stabilisation Manager, you will be accountable to lead and coordinate personnel, whilst managing the plant, suppliers and resources to successfully complete project and maintenance works on time, on budget and achieve Downer's Zero Harm objective.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Effective supervision of personnel, plant, machinery and subcontractors on site
- Demonstrated success in managing performance of your line reports to meet and exceed agreed targets
- Successful track record with planning, organising and time management
- Proven ability to drive accountability throughout the workforce, including the implementation of robust processes
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Stakeholder engagement – able to build relationships, both internal and external
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication and computer skills
- Good understanding of the relevant Occupational Health and Safety regulations and legislative requirements as applied to the road Industry
- Actively participate and support Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
- An understanding of continuous improvement, with a willingness to appropriately challenge and sell your ideas
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please apply via the internal career page.
For more information please contact: Yvette Michael on 0438 213 759 – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time