Senior Surveyor - Infrastructure Projects North (Northland)
With a strong civil infrastructure pipeline in sectors such as water and waste water, roading, irrigation and power, our business is well positioned to continue on a great growth trajectory. The successful applicant will be expected to add value to an experienced team with their surveying expertise. You will work closely with the project team to ensure all surveying for the project is prepared and completed to specifications. If you want your workload to be diverse, then this is for you! The role will offer the successful applicant a good mix between field and office, with the chance to work with the most up to date survey equipment.
As a good fit within the business, you will possess:
- Practical experience in construction set out
- In depth experience using GNSS and Total Stations
- Strong CAD skills
- BSurv or equivalent tertiary qualification, or technical industry experience
- Experience in collaborative work and working towards common goals
- Excellent computer literacy
- Experience with and a strong commitment to health and safety initiatives
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Full driver's license
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
This role demands flexibility, the ability to self-manage, and the willingness to be a team player. Apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 573514.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results