The Downer Asset Services Industrial Team are currently seeking applications from Electrical Engineers who have experience working on Iron Ore Brownfield projects. This role is Perth based and will involve some site travel to the Pilbara of WA.
Reporting to the Electrical Project Manager this position will be responsible for the following functions:
- Review and analyse RFI/Work Order receipts to assist in the scope of work to Work Pack/Test Pack components.
- Review and provide input to the Work Packs in accordance with Work Order requirements.
- Generate, review and revise Project Procedures
- Material Take Offs, ITP and ITR requirements
- Assist in the creation of Work Pack Construction Methodologies and Work Method Statements; and
- Review of Isometric drawings for latest revisions and discrepancies between line list and/or P&IDs.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the Iron Ore Mining Sector;
- Demonstrated experience and competency in the design, implementation and evaluation of systems to ensure compliance with project policies and technical procedures;
- Well-developed computer skills with expertise in industry engineering applications
- Proven attention to detail, information process and problem solving capability;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate, influence and foster positive relationships;
- High levels of motivation and excellent time management and organisational skills; and
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing project demands.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- This position comes with an attractive remuneration package along with an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment within a highly successful engineering organisation
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
For further information please contact Belinda Rowan on (08) 6217 5885.
Only Perth based candidates need apply. You must be able to provide evidence of the Right To Work In Australia.
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
Back to search results