Job ID: 574221
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer have an exciting opportunity for you to learn more about what Downer have to offer throughout our business and for a meet and greet with our team.
We would like to invite you to register to apply for a limited spot in our career day that will be held on the 5th November 2020 in Perth, WA.
Once you have registered you will be notified in the coming weeks of your successful registration.
- Experienced Track Worker that has worked within the rail construction and maintenance environment;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand/power tools and equipment required to perform tasks;
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a maintenance environment;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees;
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
Downer offer excellent opportunities throughout the business and we would like to share this with you.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please follow the link to register.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time