MT4400 DUMP TRUCK OPERATORS - Eliwana Mining
Job ID: 574285
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Who We Are
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, as a key member of a high performing team you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements. You will perform safe and effective production outcomes and continuous improvement principles pertaining to surface excavation, whilst operating mobile plant equipment.
At least 2+ years demonstrated experience operating within an Open Cut Mining environment including;
- MT4400 Dump Trucks
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current manual C-class license essential; HR licence desirable
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
In Return We Offer
- Competitive hourly rate
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health and wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
If you feel you have the right attributes, passion and drive to contribute to the ongoing development of Downer Mining, we would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion please contact Kim Cribb Recruitment Advisor on (08) 6212 9550 or click on Apply Now below.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time