Senior Contract Administrator
Job ID: 574342
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. With this in mind, and to support the growth of our Infrastructure Projects division we are now seeking to engage the capability of a Senior Contracts Administrator based out of our Melbourne Collins Street office.
You will be accountable for the efficient and effective management of all project related commercial and contractual matters including the active day-to-day administration of the head contract and any subcontracts placed on projects across VIC, SA & TAS.
Successful project delivery will be contingent upon the Senior Contracts Administrator’s active leadership and participation in the key areas of project planning, project delivery, subcontractor management, risk management, project reporting and project close out.
Due to the nature of this role, we will only be considering candidates who have experience working on multiple head contracts at once as well as strong experience working on design and construct contracts.
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions
- Proven experience working on multiple head contracts at once as well as strong experience working on design and construct contracts essential
- Background of finance or quantity surveying is required
- Sound working knowledge of the civil and rail infrastructure market sectors
- Excellent working knowledge of Australian or New Zealand construction contracts.
- Proven experience in the preparation of contract agreements
- Sound working knowledge of project management principles and project control applications
- Sound working knowledge of risk management principles and application of process
- Collaborative communication style with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- High level of self-discipline, self-motivation, energy and initiative
- Negotiation and influencing to achieve desired outcomes
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans– Talent and Sourcing Business Partner quoting reference number 574342.
E: Elysha.Evans@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time