Job ID: 574580
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Melbourne, Springvale
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Group’s Utilities team are seeking a Cable Jointers for underground work, reporting into our Springvale, VIC office. With Downer’s Zero Harm culture at the forefront, this role will see you provide a high level of trade competency to safely and efficiently Joint LV and HV cables on the power services network.
- Installation and maintenance work in accordance with appropriate standards and work practices
- Identifying and implementing risk control measures to provide a safe working environment
- Certificate III in ESI Power Systems Distribution Cable Jointing
- Authority to receive electrical access permits
- Construction industry White Card
- Licenced for High Risk Work in the use of EWP’s
- Valid drivers licence
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent opportunity and competitive hourly rate
- Excellent employee benefits program including discounted health insurance, gym memberships, travel, shopping and more!
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference number 574580.
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time