Moxy Operators - Mining
Job ID: 574720
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Perth, Eliwana
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
WHO WE ARE
As one of Australia’s most experienced mining contractors, Downer Mining operate across multiple commodities within Australia and overseas.
Downer has been successfully delivering contract mining and civil projects to an impressive list of global customers for over 90 years. Our Mining division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources sector.
Our Eliwana operation is a brand new, Greenfields Project based in the Pilbara. In line with a second phase ramp up we have an immediate requirement for experienced Moxy operators FIFO Perth. 2/1 Day/Night.
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, as a key member of a high performing team you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements. You will perform safe and effective production outcomes and continuous improvement principles pertaining to surface excavation, and TLO activities, whilst operating mobile plant equipment.
The successful candidates will be able to demonstrate at least 2+ years demonstrated experience operating the following equipment within an Open Cut Mining environment
- 40t Articulated Dump Truck/Moxy
You will also demonstrate:
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Current C Class Licence Minimum
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary and longevity of employment on a new project
- The benefits of secure, full time employment including leave entitlements, superannuation and numerous financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits including salary sacrifice flights, novated leasing, discounts and support programs.
- Set career progression opportunities through various training and mentoring programs
- Great systems, procedures, equipment and people with an overriding commitment to Zero Harm
- An opportunity to join a diverse and inclusive leading-edge business with operations throughout WA
Eliwana is the new flagship project from FMG. The camp is brand new and comes with all expected modern amenities including a state of the art gym, swimming pool, basketball courts, tennis courts, football oval, walking track and both indoor and outdoor eating /drinking facilities. Rooms are spacious with en-suite bathrooms and Foxtel TV.
At Downer we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability. Our values, strategy and direction are clear and we are committed to Zero Harm and to the career development of our people.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with your current resume to this application. For any queries or help with your application please contact Kim Cribb on 08 6212 9550
To ensure your application is considered, please apply through the correct channels. Email applications are not be guaranteed to be considered.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button