End User Services L2 Support Engineer
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long-term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
We are looking for an End User Services Support Engineer – L2 to join our team in Auckland.
About the role:
In this role, you will maintain and support both the EUC team’s advanced win desktop technical lifecycle. A key focus is assisting with the Team Leaders day-to-day operation of the team whilst supporting both our Win10 Desktop environments based around laptops, tablets, applications and general Network support. Resolving and communicating with our business on updates and general enquiries is also critical.
Key responsibilities include:
- L2 End User Support
- Assisting with the day to day management of the desktop team
- Third party management of MAC’s
- MS O365 Portal management and configuration comprehension
- MS Win 10 troubleshooting and management
- Wi-Fi and network troubleshooting, working alongside the Infrastructure and Wintel team
- Maintain an excellent level customer service
- Adhoc Project work
You have the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment, good interpersonal skills, excellent time management and ability to communicate with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the phone and in writing.
You will have:
- 3-5 years of high-level support experience with Windows 8.1 and 10
- 3-5 years of high-level experience with Azure O365 Portal management
- Experience and support knowledge with Exchange Online (O365 exchange management)
- MS Azure Intune experience would be an advantage
- Active Directory support and administer experience
- Scripting, PowerShell is required
- Knowledge of Desktop Image Management and Application Packaging (SCCM, Activate) an advantage
- Excellent timekeeping skills with the ability to work unsupervised
- ITIL V3 required
What’s on offer:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 574946 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Back to search results