End User Services MS Cloud Engineer
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long-term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
We are looking for an End User Services MS Cloud Engineer to join our team in Auckland.
About the role:
In this role, you will support Microsoft O365’s user platform and Activate system with the focus around Exchange, licensing and other enquires directly relating to O365. There is a focus on automation where possible.
Key responsibilities include:
- L1-L2 O365 Azure management, MS O365 Portal configuration change comprehension
- MS Exchange and Licensing management including resolving MAC’s to meet SLA’s
- Activate administration
- Maintain an excellent level customer service
- Adhoc Project work
You have the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment, good interpersonal skills, excellent time management, knowledge of best practice with Customer Service and ability to communicate with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the phone and in writing.
You will have:
- 3 years support within MS Azure platform. Exchange and Licensing a requirement
- 2-3 years’ experience with Scripting, PowerShell would be required
- MS Active Directory support and administrator experience required
- Activate administrator experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Desktop Image Management and Application Packaging (SCCM, Activate) advantage
- ITIL V3 required
What’s on offer:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 574947 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Back to search results